Ebay & Web Site Policy & Terms of sale
Hi and welcome to wilzen computers ebay policy Statement.
Postage & Handling Fees
To reduce the amount of ‘lost’ items, we do not send orders by any other method so please check the postage cost before bidding to make sure you are happy with it. We generally use Australia Post’s eParcel service to send all orders under 22 kilos in weight, sometimes we may use another carrier. In each case a signature will be required for the delivery, if no one is home then your item will be taken to your local post office or carrier depot for collection or re-delivery (a card should be left for you but this does not happen evertime). Save 20% on shipping charges for combined purchases. Full price shipping will be charged for the item with the highest shipping cost, other items will be charged at 20% Less (Australia only and only up to a total combined weight of 20 kilos). The items after this will attract the full rate for the highest price postage cost.
We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any purchase by the buyer. All items are sold with a description that is believed to be accurate and great care is taken in assembling the information. However genuine mistakes, errors and omissions are accepted by the buyer. If you are not sure of what is meant by a description, quantity or price, please contact us for clarification prior to bidding or buying. Any warranty given is for normal wear and tear and usage.
We offer an returns policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or you feel it is not as described we will refund your final bid price once you return the goods, but postage costs are NOT refunded. If the item is faulty or not as described then we will also refund final bid price however please do not send any item back until we have sent you a returns advice with Instructions. Any items returned without the returns advice will result in no refund of those costs.
As we have such a high turnover in sales through other channels, there may be times when items may not be sent. This may be because the stock count was wrong or the last lost of the item is either damaged or Can’t be located. When this happens, you are contacted at the earliest time after your payment has been received, and advised of the situation. We naturally will refund your payment in full, offer an alternative, or give you the option of waiting for more stock to arrive.
Your item is generally sent the next working day from cleared payment received (system failures etc excluded) unless otherwise notified. Please be aware that generally orders can take 4 – 5 days (capital cities are quicker). For delivery after 7 days please check with your local post office to see if your parcel has been taken there. Please do not contact us for non delivery until you have checked with your local post office.
We at Wilzen Computers encourage pickups to save on posting, also we have efpos and except most credit cards (there is a 2% surcharge on Credit cards) facilities which you can pay for the item when you pick up if you wish please state this when you check out. We also have a Delivery service for the Perth WA Metro only area at a cost of $15.00
We strive to resolve any issues you may have with your purchase, so please contact us prior to leaving negative or neutral feedback. As a measure of trust and goodwill in our customers, feedback is left for you as soon as payment is received.
GST & Invoices
All Prices include GST and Invoices are supplied with Items Sorry we don’t Ship anything overseas
The purpose of this page is to answer some of your questions that may arise from time to time, we at wilzen computers pride ourselves with up to date knowledge and know how on everything we repair, build or sell through our ebay store @ stores.ebay.com.au/wilzencomputers and customers that are recommend to us.
1. Warranties: Wilzen Computers have issued it’s own warranty system for refurbished computers, Laptops and all Parts. a) All Refurbished Desktops has a full 6months RTB (return to Base) warranty (software exempt) b) All Refurbished Laptops to the value of $300 has a full 6 months RTB warranty(battery & software exempt) c) All Refurbished Laptops over $301 has a full 12 months RTB warranty (battery & software exempt) d) All Refurbished Parts are covered by a 30 day replacement/refund warranty
2. Repairs: All repairs are covered by a 30 day parts failure warranty (software or Battery Exempt)
3. Data Loss: Wilzen Computers are not liable for loss of data resulting in the repair of said item, all data should be backed up or copied to a save media before Wilzen computers can work on said item, as data can be infected by viruses no back up or copy data will be done unless the customer requests this in writing and signed.
4. Damage done by Wilzen computers: if damage occurs to customers computer, Wilzen computers will arrange with the customer a suitable solution, however Wilzen computers will not except liability to said item once in transit from our workshop.
5. Wilzen computers can respectfully refuse any repairs that are deemed bad debits or hostile intent towards our staff or myself.
6. Bad Debt: All Repairs and refurbished items must be paid in full before they can be removed from the workshop, all outstanding debts owed more that 3 months will be recovered by a collection agency or by the sale of held goods and my occur a further handling fee as well.
7. Picking up for someone else: If you are picking up a item from the work shop for someone else you will need to bring the following a hand written letter and signed with a copy of ID before I can release the goods to you or the repair slip that was given at the time of booking it in.
Now I hope this helps you in regards to dealing with Wilzen computers, as our workshop is next to our home I respectfully ask you the customer not to call at the front door before 9am and after 5pm unless prior notice, as there is side entrance for the workshop with a sign on the gate.
Please Feel free call or Text me or you want ask a question use our contact page